IBM Maximo for Utilities
Maximo for Utilities is an enterprise asset management solution that allows utilities to consolidate multiple work and asset management solutions into a single platform and database. This includes bringing together assets such as transmission, distribution, power generation, water and wastewater treatment, vehicle fleet and facilities. It helps utilities increase asset and resource effectiveness by providing a platform to support all types of asset classes.
With Maximo for Utilities you can:
- Improve productivity with Compatible Unit Estimating (CUE) and a multilevel compatible unit library
- Manage crew type and crew makeup with enhanced crew management while tracking labor skills and certifications
- Support smart meter or revenue meter asset management lifecycle
- Integrated with fixed-asset accounting, mobile workforce management and design tools based on service-oriented architecture
The solution includes Maximo Spatial Asset Management to support a map-based user interface – built on the latest Esri ArcGIS Server technology. It also features integrated work and asset management functionality on a modern, standards based platform – including supply chain management, contact management and service level agreements.
Maximo for Utilities offers integrated work and asset management for transmission and distribution including compatible unit estimating (CUE), crew management, meter management and GIS integration.
IBM Maximo for Oil & Gas
Maximo for Oil and Gas is a complete enterprise asset management solution that helps manage production equipment, facilities, transportation and infrastructure assets on a single, integrated platform. It helps organizations improve safety, reliability and compliance performance. It does this while reducing costs through standardization, convergence, collaboration and the adoption of better operational practices.
Use IBM Maximo for Oil and Gas to:
- Understand best practices to help improve the productivity and efficiency of critical assets
- Manage each asset’s life cycle including acquisition, work management, inventory control, purchasing and preventive maintenance
- Specifically address the specialized industry concerns such as failure codes, asset specifications, location details, prioritization matrix, regulatory compliance and condition for work
- Help reduce cost and facilitate and automate common processes
- Easily integrate into most existing business systems, because it is built on J2EE component-based Internet architecture
It also helps managers:
- Improve asset analysis
- Facilitate compliance efforts
- Plan shutdowns
- Instill integrity management
- Reduce manual intervention
- Respond to complex supply chain demands
- Align roles and responsibilities
- Facilitate continuous improvement
- Standardize and sharing data
- Improve organizational learning
- Address health, safety and environment needs
IBM Maximo for Nuclear Power
Maximo for Nuclear Power is a complete enterprise asset management system that manages the lifecycle of assets of nuclear plants and fleets. It streamlines and automates key asset management processes while providing a single platform for managing all asset types. It also supports industry-specific requirements by modeling nuclear objects and business processes – including tech specs, clearances, permits, surveillance testing and corrective actions.
Use Maximo for Nuclear Power to:
- Manage all stages of the asset life cycle including purchasing, acquisition, inventory control, configuration, work management, preventive maintenance and corrective action
- Provide dedicated applications to support the management of tech specs, surveillance requirements, calibration and procurement engineering
- Develop standardized job plans, impact plans, permits and clearances for critical and recurring work activities
- Create advanced scheduling and sequencing capabilities for the management of preventive maintenance programs
This solution also:
- Supports processes for new plant construction and decommissioning
- Helps to promote nuclear safety through the use of impact plans, permits, clearances and corrective action programs
- Provides a simple user interface to facilitate rapid execution of work management tasks by personnel in the field
- Supports best-practice business processes defined in the Standard Nuclear Performance Model by providing ready-to-use and configurable workflow content
- Provides industry-specific decision support by providing ready-to-use and configurable report content that is based on nuclear KPIs
IBM Maximo for Life Sciences
Maximo for Life Sciences is an enterprise asset management system to monitor, track and manage tools, equipment, facilities, mobile and IT assets on a single platform. It is FDA compliant in support of 21CFR part 11 guidelines.
Maximo for Life Sciences consolidates solutions under one umbrella: asset and service management, calibration, mobile calibration and CAPA support. It also integrates with RFID, SCADA systems and LIMS.
The system features:
- Full calibration and mobile calibration functionalities
- Support (asset-related) CAPA processes
- Compliance Assistance Documentation in validation projects
- Many types of assets, including all assets containing IP-addresses (such as SCADA and PLC)
IBM Maximo for Transportation
Maximo for Transportation provides enterprise asset management best practices to improve the productivity of all types of transportation assets. Assets include: fleets of cars, trucks, buses, locomotives, rail vehicles, aircraft, vessels and related linear assets. The software helps to: meet regulatory requirements, extend asset life, optimize parts management, reduce road calls and increase planned maintenance.
Maximo for Transportation:
- Supports transportation requirements such as recall and upgrade campaigns, warranty cost recovery, industry or customer specific service codes, importing fuel and meter data, labor certification, maintenance alerts, meter history and depot fuel tank management
- Offers asset management solutions for fleet, facilities, production and IT assets on a single platform and database using a Maximo extension
- Supports compliance with government regulatory requirements and helps meet service level agreements
- Offers data analysis and reporting capabilities and rapidly delivers asset management information to technicians and other users
IBM Maximo for Service Providers
Maximo for Service Providers allows you to manage assets for multiple customers in a single deployed instance. This enterprise asset management software can improve your operational efficiency and help to ensure timely and accurate billing.
Maximo for Service Providers offers the following features and benefits:
- Automatic notification and assignments to improve service delivery and efficiency
- Multiple customer management from one platform.
- Workflows and self-service for easier and more consistent management
- Reporting capabilities to help improve business insight
IBM SmartCloud Control Desk
SmartCloud™ Control Desk is an industry leading IT Service Management Solution, capable to provide a single solution to your multivendor, multi-platform IT environments. With today's dynamic and changing IT environment, where virtualization and cloud technologies have provided additional complexities to IT, and with the increasing access of non IT users to the organization’s systems, IT needs to provide the means for adequate IT management, while providing value.
All these objectives can be achieved while leveraging IBM SmartCloud Control Desk, a single platform that is easy to install maintain and build upon. The solution is the result of the integration of asset management, configuration management and service desk IBM solutions to provide a single integral approach towards IT Service Management to fit today's challenges and dynamics.
With SmartCloud Control Desk you will be able to maintain, administer and manage your IT and non IT assets while leveraging out of the box ITIL processes.