We Partner with You
Senior leaders have a unique role in transformational change; they must provide cues for everyone in the organization to follow. Cohesive helps leaders make the transformation personal; we role-model the change, openly engage others, and spotlight successes. We also help build commitment and alignment within the senior team.
Cohesive provides targeted behavior change for business critical events. As a key aspect of creating transformational change, we work with clients to design and implement interventions to build skills, shift mind-sets, develop leaders, and manage talent to ensure a successful and sustainable change in behaviors.
Change Management Plan
Cohesive partners with organizations to develop a fit-for-purpose plan that is tailored to their culture and goals. The plan defines the key activities that will be executed, when these activities will take place, and the level of effort required to complete these activities through the lifecycle of the project.
Stakeholder Communications and Engagement
- The Stakeholder Analysis is used to identify direct and indirect stakeholders, and to assess their influence, level of support, and key drivers related to the project.
Communication and engagement plan
- The Communication and Engagement Plan defines engagement activities and opportunities to share information with stakeholders. The plan helps the project team think through how communication can be used to prompt behavior, as a call to action, or to provide feedback and reinforcement.
General and Targeted communications
- We leverage our experience to develop and deploy written communications, such as key messages from leadership, newsletters, articles, posters, and user guides. Communication events, such as roadshows, town halls and team meetings are examples of services provided that are tailored to an organization’s culture and goals.
Organizational and Workforce Readiness
- Cohesive combines its experiences and best practices to ensure that implemented change management and training activities throughout the project’s lifecycle are building blocks for the project’s targeted go-live. Our readiness activities include building change agent networks to enable and support the planned change across the organization. We ensure user validation, engage stakeholders and subject matter experts, partner with organizations to build adoption prior to go-live, and implement go-live support model for end users.
Operations / Sustainability Plan Execution
- We leverage our experience to implement knowledge transfer processes from the project team to key roles that are developed and endorsed by the impacted organizations. We partner with our clients on the development and implementation of standard Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for each role impacted, metrics, and long term operational targets. The results of collaboration are that process performance/value realization are tied back to our client’s milestones, and that there is a continuous process in place to maintain, measure and grow skills and knowledge for existing employees as well as new hires (e.g., training, mentoring).