Types of Data Collection
Cohesive Solutions collects data as it relates to you through the following methods:
- Third party sources of information
- Offline communications and interactions
- Customer communications
- Sales Inquiries
- Event Registration Screens and Online forms
- Automated such as communications, protocols, and cookies
Data collected may include contact information (first name, last name, company name, email address, phone number, corporate address) and website activity (pages visited, social media clicked, etc.).
The data we collect and how we use it
Cohesive Solutions collects data from you for the following purposes:
- Personalized Communications (to personalize and send emails)
- Requested Support or Information (to contact incoming inquiries regarding sales or support)
- Event Registration (to communicate with you about an upcoming event or webinar that you have registered for)
- Website Visits (for those already in our system, what pages they visited on our website and when)
- Promotions (to promote upcoming events, sales promotions, content, etc.)
- To provide content based on your needs (segmented content may be sent by region, industry, etc.)
Cohesive Solutions understands that you may not wish to be contacted. All of Cohesive Solutions email communications allow you to opt out of some or all marketing email.
Cohesive Solutions may disclose your information in special cases. For example, your information may be disclosed when Cohesive Solutions believes that disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone, or if Cohesive Solutions believes in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
Your information will never be shared with or sold to third party contacts or organizations.
Cohesive Solutions takes the security of your data seriously. All of our systems use the most up-to-date standard security protocols and mechanisms to exchange the transmission of sensitive data, and maintain contact data.