Click the icons below to learn more.
Oil and Gas
Oil and Gas
Petrochemical, Pipeline, Upstream/Downstream
Leveraging Industry Best Practices
The top names in the Oil & Gas industries trust Cohesive Solutions to deploy asset management and regulatory compliance solutions to enable safe, environmentally friendly, and profitable operations. Our world-class solutions for upstream,
Learn more about our work with the Oil & Gas industry.
IBM® Maximo® for Oil and Gas provides oil and gas enterprises with best practices to help improve the productivity, efficiency, and safety of their critical assets.
This product manages asset lifecycle, including acquisition, work management, operations, inventory control, purchasing, and preventive maintenance.
- Action tracking and regulatory compliance
- Asset specifications and failure codes
- Audit and survey preparation and analysis of findings that is based on results
- Benefits and losses that are associated with improvements and solutions
- Bypass management and activities that are associated with bypass operations
- Certification specifications to verify that standards for assets or personnel are met
- Defects, incident management, and continuous improvement
- Drilling construction and completion
- Drilling and production run reporting
- Investigations, including after action reviews and root cause failure analysis
- Lockout and tag out operations planning and definition
- Management of change and standard actions that are associated with management of change and action tracking
- Matrix-based work prioritization and forward planning of work according to plant conditions
- Operator logs, loss reporting, solutions, and lessons learned
- Permit and certificate planning, risk matrixes, and risk assessment
- Permit to work creation and definition of associated activities
- Preparation of work activities in support of the various phases of work packages.
- Integration between Maximo for Oil and Gas and the IBM Chemical and Petroleum Integrated Information Framework and other MIMOSA OSA-EAI V3.2.1-based systems
Electricity, Natural Gas, Water
Complete Solutions for Work and Asset Management Across all Business Units
Many of the largest retail and wholesale electric utilities generating and delivering power across the United States use Cohesive Solutions for EAM advisory and Maximo implementation services.
Learn more about our work with Utilities
Case Study: Cohesive Solutions Evolves Maximo at Southern Power
Case Study: Cohesive Solutions Evolves Maximo at Central Texas Utility
Food & Beverage, Automotive, Commercial
Helping Organizations be Intentional and Proactive
Cohesive Solutions helps process and discrete manufacturing organizations achieve operational excellence. We provide asset-intensive organizations with business solutions that increase profitability through a variety of innovative products.
Be Proactive, Not Reactive: Most manufacturing organizations are dealing with reactive work on the manufacturing floor. This leads to a disparate downtime ratio that drains resources and ultimately affects an organization’s ability to stay profitable.
Manufacturers depend on physical assets, from fleet vehicles to production facilities, to produce and deliver high-quality goods and services to their customers. Each of these complex assets must be tracked, controlled and maintained to maximize production, reduce maintenance costs and improve reliability. With a combination of IBM Maximo and Cohesive's Propel Performance Management services, manufacturing operations can fully optimize their operations.
Power Generation, Renewables
Aligning Technology and Processes
Cohesive Solutions supports the alignment of technology and processes such as operational excellence of power plants based on existing or new solutions and system guidance. This includes process design plus Enterprise Asset Management and Plant Life-cycle Management solutions aimed at both the extension of existing nuclear power plant life, as well as streamlining new construction.
Get to know our Nuclear experts.
Our history of successfully leading and supporting implementation projects in the Nuclear Power Industry dates back to 1991. The typical profile of these engagements are the implementations of contemporary best-of-breed technologies (IBM Maximo®, Indus EMPAC®, and SAP) and supporting processes based upon the leading practices as defined by present industry regulatory bodies (NRC, INPO, NEI, ANS, etc.).
Read our history in the Nuclear industry.
IBM® Maximo® for Nuclear Power supports industry requirements by modeling nuclear objects, surveillance requirements, lineups, clearances, impact plans, permits, and condition reports.
Organizations using Maximo Nuclear address asset management beyond traditional maintenance to include advanced nuclear-related processes and capabilities for plant operations. Some of these advanced processes include corrective action, configuration management, procurement engineering, permitting, automated clearance and tagging, and operator rounds. The process integration provided by Maximo Nuclear enables operations and maintenance to work together seamlessly. This results in a safer, more reliable, and regulatory compliant plant operation.
Read what is new in Maximo for Nuclear.
Aerospace & Defense
Aerospace & Defense
Security, Space Industries
Essential Asset Accountability
Cohesive partners with the largest aerospace and defense contractors in the world to support their missions to design and assemble military aircraft and space exploration components.
- Dispatching and scheduling
- Performance monitoring
- Diagnostic integrations
Public Transit, Public Education, Water Supply
Seamless Asset Management Solutions
Cohesive Solutions helps federal, state, and local agencies run their daily operations. We assist these organizations with a variety of solutions for managing their facilities, cataloging of physical assets, and employing GIS technology to map their assets across large geographic areas.
- Improved management and monitoring of compliance efforts
- More effective maintenance activities
- Reduced records management costs
New and Existing Infrastructure
Easy Access to Facility Data
Cohesive Solutions assists organizations that manage large facilities in support of aircraft and vehicle assembly, education, scientific research, healthcare, and government.
Learn more about our work in the facility management industry.
Webinar: The New Facility Maintenance Trend To Improve Efficiency
Learn how the better use of data can provide insight into your facility's cost. See how trustworthy data can help to identify and reduce operational risk, locate process gaps and support continuous improvement initiatives. We will also share how to create alignment and transparency throughout your organization around your strategic objectives.
Colleges, Universities, Satellite/Main Campuses
Active Asset and Process Management
Cohesive helps higher education organizations create and maintain efficient and effective facility maintenance processes around asset management through the implementation and business consulting services around IBM Maximo and Propel Performance Management.
- Support Mobile Working
- Improved Scheduling of Work
- Integrate Data with IoT