IBM Maximo Health, Safety and Environment Manager
MOC is part of OSHA's process safety management guidelines. It is intended to prevent or minimize undesirable events and many cases improve system integrity. MOC is a structured approach to organizing and managing the actions associated with changes respective of design and engineering , operational procedures and protocols, and people and resources.
Cohesive's MOC solution, powered by IBM Maximo, integrates Change Management and Work Management processes within one application, and enhances the MOC process with:
- process automation
- a single database for asset and work management
- an audit trail
- an approval procedure.
Do you need a technical configuration inside Maximo to meet functional requirements?
Our MOC application controls the full cycle of the change, from request, review and approval through closure. You can associate multiple assets, locations, and configuration items with an MOC. We can help your organization classify; MOC records, develop a searchable database along with useful metrics and create an audit trail for compliance.
Do you need guidance in navigating a specific MOC strategy for your organization?
Our team of field experienced leaders can guide your organization and help establish a common approach for requesting change, so that you can:
- Evaluate the risks identified in the recommended changes are acceptable
- Implement proper control/sign off for all change requests
- Describe the required communications points for properly processing changes
- Implement a holistic strategy for people, process and technology changes specific for your environment
We can share what your industry peers are achieving and how they are reaching MOC success with our solution.